1. ______ game did you and your friends play last weekend?
2. Did you do ______ at 10:10 on Sunday?
A.anything specialB.something specialC.special anythingD.special something
3. ______ did you like the film,Titanic?
4. —Did you enjoy ______ at mybirthday party, boys and girls? —Yes, we ______ a wonderful time.
A.yourself; haveB.yourselves; hadC.yourself; hadD.yourselves; have
5. —What ______ your favourite sport before?—I was interested in ______ before.
A.was; jogB.were; jogC.was; joggingD.were; jogging
6. —Johnny was on the school basket-ball team at primary school.—______ he can be such a good sportsman now.
A.No wonderB.All rightC.HoweverD.By the way
7. Mr Brown likes playing ______, but his son likes playing ______.
A.chess, guitarB.the chess, the guitarC.chess, the guitarD.the chess, guitar
8. —What did you do in the morning? —I ______ and ______ the movie.
A.stayed in, seeB.staied in, sawC.stayed in, sawD.stay in, see
9. Sally enjoys ______ with her good friend on the phone.
10. Please study hard.You ______waste your time.
11. Would you like ______ with me after school?
A.to go bowlB.go bowlingC.going bowlingD.to go bowling
12. There are many cartoons ______the weekend.
13. —Lets have an English karaoke contest at the party today.—______.
A.What a shameB.Its a lot of funC.Sounds like a lot of funD.No wonder
14. —What do you think of the foot-ball game? —Its very nice.I ______.
A.spent a good timeB.enjoyed every minute of itC.have a wonderful timeD.was wonderful
15. In summer you can see flowers here and there.The underlined part means ______.
16. My friends like guessing riddles a lot.The underlined part means______.
17. My friends ever ______ a short play in English.
A.put onB.put inC.put outD.put off
18. I want to ______ a talk show in my free time.
A.joinB.joined inC.missD.take part in
19. Linda ______ in her new dress.
A.sounds happyB.sound happilyC.looks happyD.look happily
20. Tom and Peter ______ from Russia.
A.are bothB.both areC.are allD.all are
One day Mr.and Mrs.White go shopping by car.They stop their car near a store.They buy a lot of things and they want to put the things in the car.But Mr.White cant open the door of the car, so they ask a policeman to help them.The policeman is very friendly to help them.Just then a man comes up and shouts: What are you doing with my car?
Mr.and Mrs.White take a look at the cars number and they are frozen there.It isnt their car.
1. Mr.and Mrs.White drive for ___________.
2. They stop their car _________.
A.at the parking spotB.near the seaC.near the store
3. They want to put the things _______.
A.in a big bagB.in their carC.in others car
4. Mr.White cant open the car, so __________.
A.they walk homeB.they ask a policeman to helpC.they call a taxi
Copyright © 2013-2017 小学生学习网 All Rights Reserved.