1. The old man went to a house________.
A. lonely; lonelyB. lonely; aloneC. alone; aloneD. alone ;lonely
2. --Has your team beaten theirs?_______.
A. ever; Not yetB. already; Yes, alreadyC. yet; Not everD. already; Not yet
3. ____the old woman was a little worried ,but then she felt quiet all right.
A. From time to timeB. In the endC. In the beginningD. At the same time
4．He ____his homework and now is listening to music.
A. finishedB. finishesC. has finishedD. was finishing
5. Li Lei hasn't come yet. I don't know what____ to him.
A. is happenedB. has been taken placeC. has taken placeD. has happened
6. Mr Smith____ in America this time last year.
A. travelledB. would travelC. has travelledD. was travelling
7. --What would you like to do, singing or dancing?
--I choose____ you a song.
A. sangB. singingC. to singD. sing
8. Don't go out. I don't want you to ____
A. get loseB. get missedC. get missD. get lost
9. --I ____you good luck in the coming new year.--Thanks.
A. wantB. wishC. hopeD. like
10. What he said about the life in that country is____ .
A. surpriseB. surprisedC. surprisingD. to be surprised
11. Hes never visited France, ________ he ?
A. isB. isntC. hasD. hasnt
12. Many teenagers find ________ interesting to play ball games.
A. thatB. itC. themD. this
13.----Look, its going to rain.
----Really ? ______ , I dont take a raincoat with me.
A. Im afraid notB. I hope not.C. Good ideaD. I hope so.
14. It was too noisy, ______ we couldnt hear _____ he said at the meeting.
A. so, thatB. so, whatC. that, whatD. to, that
15. There is only _______ water in the bottle.
A. a bitB. a little ofC. a bit ofD. a few
16.---- Shall I sit at this end of the boat or the other ?
---- If you keep still(不动的), you can sit at ________ end.
A. neitherB. eachC. eitherD. any
17.Mary ________ show us her new dictionary .
A. has asked toB. was asked toC. is askedD. asks to
18.During the summer holidays , he was made ______ two hours a day.
A. to swimB. swimC. swimmingD. swum
19.---- Lily, nice to see you ! ______ to England ?
---- Yes. And I will come back in a week.
A. Have you goneB. Are you goingC. Have you beenD. Did you go
20.----Are you learning music now in your free time ?
----No. Ive stopped ______ Chinese medicine instead.
A. to learnB. learningC. learnD. studying
21. The doctors did what they could _______ her.
A. helpingB. helpC. helpedD. to help
22.Teaching little children is ______, but the teachers always _______.
A. a hard work, to work hardB. hard work, to work hardC. a hard work, work hardD. hard work, work hard
23. A minute, please. You ________ your room soon.
A. will showB. will be shownC. showD. are showed
24. _______ the students like playing football.
A. Two thousand ofB. Thousands ofC. Two thousandD. B and C
25. It was _______ bad weather _______ they all had to stay at home.
A. such a… thatB. such… thatC. so… thatD. too… to
26.Amy _____ spend all her pocket money, but now she _____ saving some of it.
A. was used to, used toB. used to, is used toC. used to, used toD. was used to, is used
27. He didnt come to work ________ his illness.
A. becauseB. because ofC. ifD. however
28.I think _______ is enough food to eat during the winter.
A. they all needB. all of their needC. all they needD. they need all
29.Im sorry. I still have some problems ______.
A. solvingB. to solveC. being solvedD. to be solve
30. When will you go back to your hometown ?_________ next week.
A. SometimeB. Some timeC. SometimesD. Some times
The students were having their chemistry class. Miss Li was telling the children what water was like. After that, she asked her students, Whats water? No one．Miss Li asked again，Why dont you answer my question？Didnt I tell you what water is like？ Just then a boy put up his hand and said，Miss Li，you told us that water has no color and no smell．But where to find such kind of water？The water in the river behind my house is always black and it has a bad smell．Most of the children agreed With him． Im sorry，children．said the teacher，Our water is getting dirtier and dirtier．Thats a problem．
1.The students were having their _______ class．
2.Miss Li was telling the children what ______ was like.
3.A boy said，The water in the river behind my house is always ___．
4.Most of the children _______ the boy．
A.agreed withB.wrote toC.heard fromD.sent for
5.The water in the river has color and smell because it is getting ____．
A.more and moreB.less and lessC.cleaner and cleanerD.dirtier and dirtier
Copyright © 2013-2018 小学生学习网 All Rights Reserved.