1. canteen cant 2. washroom music room
3. shirt skirt 4. rainy windy
5. shoes shorts 6. cheap sneakers
7. carrots horses 8. 10:15 10:50
9. 6:30 5:23 10. 8:10 11:10
（ ） 1. A. Yes, it is. B. Its on the first floor.
（ ） 2. A. Its yellow. B. Its 5:00.
（ ） 3. A. Its sunny and warm. B. Its cheap.
（ ） 4. A. Not much. B. Its 5 yuan.
（ ） 5. A. There are 50. B. Theyre 50 yuan.
( ) What about this pair?
( ) Yes. I want a pair of boots for my daughter.
( ) Can I help you?
( ) OK. Well take them.
( ) Theyre thirty-seven yuan.
( ) OK! How much are they?
( ) Yes, Mom. Theyre pretty.
( ) Do you like them, Amy?
1. sheep cheap lamb hen
2. eleven thirteen fifteen fresh
3. cloudy socks sunny warm
4. lunch dinner breakfast carrot
5. gym TV room washroom boot
6. shoes pants socks wear
7. red colourful green white
1. colour what it is ? 2. math its time for .
3. the weather whats in Beijing like ?
4. today its warm . 5. ducks are they ?
Amy: Hello! This is Amy.
Mike: Hi, Amy. This is Mike. Its warm today. We are at a farm.
Amy: Really? Whats on the farm?
Mike: There are many carrots and potatoes. I like cucumbers. They are fresh. I dont like onions. They are smelly.
Amy: Are there any animals on the farm?
Mike: Yes, there are. There are sheep, goats, lambs and cows.
Amy: How many cows are there?
Mike: There are one hundred cows. Guess what? I can milk the cows here.
Amy: Thats great! I have to stay（待在） at home and watch TV. Its rainy in New York.
1. Its warm today. Amy is at a farm. ( )
2. Mike likes onions. ( )
3. There are 100 cows on the farm. ( )
4. Mike can milk the cows on the farm. ( )
5. Its windy in New York. Amy can watch TV. ( )
1. Can I wear my new shirt today? No, you cant. Its cold.
2. Where is the washroom? Its on the first floor.
3. Can I help you? Yes. I want a skirt for my daughter.
4. Whats the weather like in Beijing? Its windy.
5. Where are my shoes? Look! Theyre under your bed.
6. How much is this colourful dress? Its only 20 yuan. Oh, its very cheap.
7. Are they carrots? Yes, they are.
8. What time is it? Its 10:50. Its time for lunch.
9. Hurry up! Mike. Its 6:30. Its time to get up.
10. Come on, John. Its 8:10. Its time for English. OK. Lets go.
1. Can I help you? Yes. I want a pair of sneakers.
What about this pair? Oh, yeah. I like them. How much are they?
Ninety-nine yuan. Oh, thats expensive.
2. How much is your jacket? Oh, its cheap. Its only 25 yuan.
3. Can I help you? Yes. I want three carrots. How much are they?
They are two yuan. OK. Ill take them.
4. Oh, your farm is so big. How many cows do you have?
I have one hundred. Wow!
5. Are they horses? Yes, they are.
How many horses are there? There are fifteen horses.
1. Its 6:20. Its time to get up.
2. What time is it? Its 11:05.
Oh, its time to eat lunch. Lets go to the canteen.
3. Its time for music.
Oh, really？What time is it now? Its 2:15.
Oh, yes. Lets go to the music room.
4. Zhang Peng! Its 3:00 now. Lets go to the playground.
OK. Its time for P.E. Lets play football.
5. What time is it? Its 4:15.
Oh, school is over now. Lets go home.
1. Where is the art room?
2. What colour is the T-shirt?
3. Whats the weather like today?
4. What are you doing?
5. How much are these jeans?
Can I help you? Yes. I want a pair of boots for my daughter.
What about this pair? Do you like them, Amy?
Yes, Mom. Theyre pretty.
OK! How much are they? Theyre thirty-seven Yuan.
OK. Well take them.